Monday, May 28, 2007

Random Stuff

Today was pretty relaxing. It was the first time in about a month that we haven't had something going on. No doctors, no driving back and forth to Cincinnati, no home health care nurses. Since we had the day off from stuff, we decided to take Isaac to Franklin,NC and let him look for gem stones. He has a huge rock collection and it made for a fun and relaxing day trip through the mountains in the Jeep.

Tomorrow, Isaac's home health nurse will be here at 8:30 a.m. and as soon as she finishes up giving him his IV infusion, we head back up to Cincinnati. We will be there for a few days for his weekly infusions up there. In the past two weeks we have put more than 2700 miles on the car going back and forth. Basically, I haven't had to unpack my suitcase for the past two months and I just wear the same thing over and over.(I do wash my clothes between wearings)

I have had some folks ask where they can find my message from yesterday at Marathon. You should be able to watch it Here on Wednesday or Thursday. Just click on the watch this week's message. You can also check out Bryan's message from last week on here as well.

Yesterday went really well at Marathon. The band did an awesome job and I was really surprised by the size of the crowd yesterday. Most churches are usually down attendance wise on Holidays but there was a great crowd at Marathon yesterday and they were really responsive during the service. Overall it was a great day.

No comments: