Friday, May 18, 2007

I Feel Pretty

We got back into Easley late this afternoon. For the past month I had been putting something off and today I finally had to do it. No, I didn't get a pedicure. I had to do something that I absolutely hate. I had to go shopping to get my new "Sunday Go To Meeting" clothes. For some of you that may not have heard that saying before, it is basically a southerner saying that they had to get all gussied up. For those who didn't understand what gussied up meant, it basically means that I had to go buy some new slacks and shirt and tie. Some of you may be saying why would you need new clothes?



Well, Sunday is the big dinner in Charlotte where Isaac is the guest of honor and we have to be presentable. And seeing how it seems as though my clothes mysteriously shrunk while we were in Cincinnati, I had to go get some new ones. I promise to post a picture of me feeling pretty in my new Sunday Go TO Meeting Clothes sometime later in the week. I just hope I remember how to tie a tie. Maybe I should have gotten the clip on after all. Oh well.