Thursday, May 10, 2007

Maybe I'm Just Not The Man

Ok so I told you earlier today that we had snakes under the front porch. The office sent out two of the men that work at the apartments and houses. One guy was just like me, he didn't care for the snakes and he managed to stay a good distance away. The other guy just went after the snakes. Not with a shovel, or gun, or a cascade of gas and fire, he decided just to pick them up with his hands and put them in a bucket. He caught two and and at least two got away back under the porch. They were each about two feet long. The reassuring news he gave me was that the snake skin he found wasn't from the ones he caught. No he said the snake skin came from a much larger snake that apparently is still lurking about around the front door. Maybe I'm just not the man but I have no intentions of catching snakes with my hands.

No comments: