Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Just Plain Cool


Today was a pretty cool day. I was up at Marathon Church this morning for a video shoot for my message on May 27th. Kip, thanks for stepping up. You will live in infamy. After that I hung out with Bryan and Chase for a little while and then went to lunch with some folks from Marathon.

This afternoon I worked around and the house and did some ebay.

Then late this afternoon my neices came over to play outside with Isaac. He was wanting me to get out a go kart that I have been building for him and I was finally able to finish it up. This was his first time driving it for himself. Last year we weren't sure that day would ever happen and just seeing him drive around the backyard was just plain cool. My insides were smiling.

It's back off to Cincy in the morning and then this weekend is our big weekend at the Hendrick Marrow Dinner where we meet Isaac's donor. What do you say to someone who gave your child a second chance at life?

1 comment:

Jane said...

be safe in your hours on the road! I'm praying for safety and the Explorer to run!