Sunday, May 6, 2007

Great Job Guys

I just got back from Church. Today, Marathon's Youth Band led Worship and they did a great job. The cool thing about their band is that it consists of all students and I would put them up against many main service bands I have heard. The one thing that I can say about Marathon is that really spend time on developing new musicians and giving them guidance. I hear all the time about churches looking for musicians and trying to hire someone when they probably already have the talent there but they haven't taken time to develop that talent. Kudos to Chase, Bryan C , Bryan H for helping these new musicians along the way and giving them a venue to play. It's a really cool thing to see young musicians being discipled and trained instead of auditioned.

Oh yeah, Bryan did a great job speaking. Just remember to check your mic after you wipe. Some of you will get that about lunch time.

1 comment:

Jane said...

Nothing like good worship time!