Thursday, July 17, 2008

Tons in the Works

This has been a pretty encouraging week with several things in the works. I've had 5-6 excellent meetings with several different people.

In the next month, we are going to some exciting things taking place. I don't won't to let out all the details but we are going to be taking our ministries to the next level. I am praying through several things and would appreciate your prayers when you think about it, pray for wisdom.

Today I had some great conversations with a pastor from Greer, another from Spartanburg which really challenged my thinking.(Save the comments on my thinking or lack of it sometimes).

In general it has been a great week. Looking forward to seeing Keels and the guys leading worship in Powdersville this week for the first time. They will be making their debut in Anderson next week.

No comments: