Monday, July 14, 2008

It Works

Many of you have read that I tried my hand at fire breathing via an fireball from a video projector. Anyway, yesterday after church, we decided to plug the projector in to see if it still works. Despite having burn marks from a dust fire or propellent fire (whatever it was that exploded) and being thrown to the ground after it blew up in my face, amazingly it still works. We plugged it in and waited to see what would happen and it worked. Picture came up perfectly on a 2500 lumens projector. It did suffer some type of damage though because one of the fans is making a whining noise. I believe it is the fan that is on the part that exploded which makes sense.

Yesterday my throat was hurting like strep throat but today it is feeling somewhat better. I haven't noticed a difference in my muscle tone despite being on Steroids for two days now. Of course I probably would need to do some type of excercise to see muscle tone. Oh well I guess these roids will go to waste. My lungs feel better only some mucas stuff I've been coughing up from time to time.

No comments: