Thursday, March 1, 2007

Prayers for Friends in Alabama

Just a quick prayer request for the folks in Enterprise,Al. As most of you saw on the news today, a tornado ripped through Enterprise High School as well as a lot of the downtown area. There are at least 8 people confirmed dead at the high school and many more injured. Pray for the families and people in this area. Enterprise carries a lot of special memories for Melissa and I because this is where I served in my first church as a youth pastor. Enterprise is about the size of Easley. Everyone there pretty much knows everyone. We still have friends in that area as well as my best friend from college and his family who is serving as Lead Pastor at Church on the Circle http://www.churchonthecircle.org/index.cfm? . I am scheduled to be down there in about a month.

No comments: