Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Your Turn

Ok I have been tagged by Ryan Norris Ford and David Garrett so I will do the honorable thing and pass this one on.
. What time is it? 9:30
2. What is your full name? Samuel Ray Clary
3. What are you most afraid of? I get spooked real easy. The other night I was playing around on garage band on my computer and I was playing some scary noises. I got scared and turned the TV on so I would have some noise to off set my scaredness.
4. What is the most recent movie that you have seen in a theater? Charlotte's Web Dang! That spider was good. Stinks that it had to die and all. And speaking of Charlotte's Web, I had bacon for breakfast. I wonder if it could have been Wilbur. Na. That would be some kind of fancy designer bacon kind of like a vintage wine. Some fancy guy in a tux would take me to the cellar of the IHOP and say something like "Mr. Clary, today we have for you a very fine bacon. It is Chez La Wilbur 1685." It would naturally be covered in green mold like an aged cheese. But the guy would eventually convince me that it actually added to the taste of Wilbur.
5. Have you ever seen a ghost? Nope, If I had I would have messed my pants.
7. Ever been to Alaska? No
8. Ever been toilet papering? Have I? I passed my public speaking class by giving a fifteen minute speech on how to properly roll a house. Complete with getaway car and all.
9. Loved someone so much it made you cry? yes
10. Been in a serious car accident? Yes, crashed two different cars in two weeks. The sad thing is that this has happened twice to me. A total of 4 cars. Two different times two crashes within two weeks of each other.
11 Do you plan to have any more Children? No, Melissa has had her innards removed. (Some people call it her baby making areas)
12. Favorite day of the week? Tuesday, Just because it is a very underrated day. It gets no day respect. Not hump day. Not TGIF, Not the weekend. It just wants some day love too.
14. Favorite Flower? Clover, if that is a flower
15. Favorite color ? Blue
16. Favorite sport to watch? Nascar 43 for life
17. Favorite Drink? The only drink Coke. Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner baby
18. Favorite Ice Cream? Chocolate
19. Favorite fast food restaurant? Zaxby's
20. What color is your bedroom carpet? Beige
21. How many times did you fail your driver's test? twice
22. Before this one, from whom did you get your last e-mail? ebay member
23. What do you do when you are bored? Get in trouble Usually blow stuff up
25. Who will respond to this e-mail the quickest? B Holda
26. Who is the person you sent this to that is least likely to respond?Melissa
27. Who is the person that you are most curious to see their answers? Evan Silver
28. Favorite TV shows? Anything on Speed Channel
29. Favorite Car? Anyone that I can sell and make money on
30. What are you listening to right now? The Killers , Red Hot Chili Peppers, Chasen
31. How many pets do you have? 3 fish, 1 cat, 7 snails, 4 hermit crabs
32. Which came first the chicken or the egg? Chicken
33. What would you like to accomplish before you die? Pour into others
34. How many people are you sending this e-mail to? Not sure
35. Most embarrassing moment ever? I don't really get embarrassed. I usually embarrass other people through my antics. See my posts on unnormal purveysion
36. Top 3 happiest moments ever: 1.)Marrying Melissa. 2). Seeing Isaac Born 3) Seeing Isaac for the first time after his liver transplant
37. Top 3 saddest moments ever: 1)Seeing people lose their children to disease while we were in the hospital. This covers 1 2) and 3)
38.). Hardest you have ever laughed: When the guys at home group started lighting their farts three weeks ago. I cried I laughed so hard.
39.) One talent you wished you had: I wish I could do anything musically
40.). One thing you would have liked to do for a living other than what you do now: Drive in Nascar

I pass this on to Melissa,Evan, Wil, Chase,Crystal, Casey, Allison, B Holda, Jamie and Cavin.

1 comment:

David Garrett said...

I was starting to think I was the only person that ever failed a driving test.