Friday, March 9, 2007

Do I Really Snore That Loud?

Today we had an early morning at the hospital. Because of all the traffic we had to leave pretty early to get there. Because of that I got a little less than my normal 8 hours of beauty rest. Well this afternoon we got back from the hospital and I decided to watch TV downstairs while Melissa and Isaac went upstairs to take a nap. Melissa was sleeping when suddenly she woke up because Isaac was snoring. Isaac was sleeping when he was woke up by Melissa snoring. Well they both looked at each other and realized that it was neither of them snoring but instead, I had fallen alseep downstairs and apparently my snoring had awoken them both upstairs. I almost wished that she had filmed it because that made me kind of proud to know that I had awoken the house with the rumble of my deep manly snoozing.

No comments: