Friday, March 16, 2007

Back Home

It feels good to be back home. We got back yesterday evening. His numbers looked pretty good so they said we could go. We will be back up there in 8 days. Basically we will have spent around 20 or so days of the months of March in Cincinnati and about 11 days here in SC. The trip back up is a scheduled one and hopefully won't be as long as the most recent. The great part is that they didn't find any of the things that we were afraid they might find. They are now allowing us to give him some Immodium to help stop the runs. I know I could have been PC and said help stop him going to the restroom but it is what it is. He is glad to be back. We got him a surprise while we were up there. I got in contact with the people that get the sheetmetal from the wrecked Nascar cars and I was able to get him the Jeff Gordon door from the Daytona 500. It was the one that he got his picture with while we were at Hendrick's Race Shop. And speaking of Nascar, tommorrow I am going with my friend BHolda to Atlanta to pick up some Jeep Parts. While we are down there we are going to be big ole rednecks and sit in the cheapseats at the Busch Series race in the ATL. This promises to be blog worthy. As a matter of fact this may end up being several weeks of blogworthiness. Well I'm going to bed. Good night all.

No comments: