Thursday, March 8, 2007

Merge In Gear

I announced a few weeks ago that I was launching my own ministry called Merge. In that I am providing camps, conferences, retreats, and speaking engagements for churches and groups. On Monday of this past week, Merge booked it's first winter retreat for January of 2008. We met with the resort and conference center people and we put down a considerable down payment to reserve the conference facility. This was a huge step for us and I have been jacked up on Mountain Dew all week. The cool thing is that even though it is almost still a year away, it is already 65 percent booked out. Although official registration won't begin until August 1st, we have already been pre registering groups. Next month, I will be in the Florida Panhandle. While there, I will be booking our camps for the Summer of 08 with the locations we will be using. The schedule is starting to fill up which is a good thing. If you know of a group that is in need of an event speaker whether it is a weekend youth retreat, weeklong camp, youth service, or main service, let them know about me. I would love the opportunity to partner with your church or group in the future.

1 comment:

David Garrett said...

I just want to see how you are going to incorporate the word "booger" into your speaking engagements. I am also hoping to see some of your personal photos....NOT