Thursday, January 31, 2008

It's Official

It's official! We received our official notification today that we have been approved to use Whitehall Elementary School in Anderson for our first Anderson Campus. If you would like to be involved in one of the Core Groups there coming up February 11th and February 21st then be sure and drop Dan our Campus Pastor an email at dancunningham@stonebridgechurch.tv . Exciting things are happening, I encourage to get involved in what is going to be taking place.

In other news, I met last night with our Home Group Coordinators and some amazing things are taking place in that area of our church as well. If you haven't gotten plugged into a Home Group, and would like to know more then drop Brian and Sheri Harwood an email at homegroups@stonebridgechurch.tv.

Today, I had the privelege of meeting with some other local pastors and hearing the awesome things that are taking place in their churches. I met with Reggie, Wil, and Kenny from North over in Greenville, Robbie from Metamorphosis that meets at Greenville Tech, Art from Connection Fellowship, Jim from New Journey, Mike from Oak Pointe, Marty from Pendleton Street, Derrick from If My People Ministries and the guys from Electric City Fellowship. It was cool to see what is working and how each church is impacting their areas. We are meeting again on March 27th at Stone Bridge in Powdersville at 10 am. If you are a local minister and would like to be involved drop me an email at scbushelno@aol.com. We share ideas, encouragement, and prayer.

1 comment:

----------- said...

Well, you were right. I WAS asleep when I mispelled Thank, and I have no idea how long it was that way before I finally noticed it.