Tuesday, January 29, 2008

1 800 Be Petty

On Friday Febuary 29th, Bryan "Little H chy", Big Al, myself and possibly some others are heading up to Charlotte,NC for the Richard Petty Driving Experience at Lowes Motor Speedway. We will be experiencing life in the fast lane at speeds up to 180 MPH. I bought Bryan and I passes for this last year for his birthday and we haven't had a chance to go. Well, his birthday is only a few weeks away so I figured we better use his last years birthday present before his next one rolls around. This year for his birthday I am buying him gas for a trip to Charlotte to use up his previous years birthday present.

While up there we are going to probably make a stop at Victory Lane Karting in Charlotte. This is home to the fastest go karts anywhere in the South.

If you would like to go up there with us, just drop me an email and I'll let you know when we're leaving. If you want to go and just watch Bryan mess his pants then that will be fine too. Bryan doesn't ride roller coasters so this ought to be fun. Al on the other hand is used to the speeds of racing and is a World Class Charger Division driver at Greenville Pickens Speedway.

No comments: