Thursday, January 10, 2008

Overwhelming

I'm just sitting here at 5 a.m. unable to sleep. Part excitement, part overwhelmed at all that is going to be happening in the next couple of months. My mind is filled with thoughts of all of the possibilities and also all the uncertainties in the coming months. This past week I talked about how God leads us into lands that we have never been before in order for us to get to a point where we have to fully rely on him.

The first three months of Stone Bridge has led me to an area I have never been before and it has been amazing what has taken place but at the same time it has been some of the most challenging times. Because to be honest, I like comfort. I like to be able to rely on what I already know. It is in the moments that I just start to get settled in that God says I'm ready to take you farther.

The coming months are going to be unbelievable. I feel completely in over my head but I also know that it is my weaknesses that God's power is perfected.

That's about it for my random early morning thoughts. We will be moving our services to the Powdersville campus beginning the first week of February and then launching the Anderson location the first week of April.

No comments: