Thursday, January 17, 2008

Back in the Hospital

We arrived back home through the snow at 1 a.m. this morning. We got unpacked and finally got to bed around 2 a.m. At 5 a.m. Melissa woke me up to tell me we had to go the hospital because Isaac had spiked a fever. We left for the hospital around 5 a.m.. Isaac was admitted with a fever. They believe he has an infection from the surgery. Normal protocol is for a week in the hospital and IV antibiotics. I will be leaving for Tennessee at 7 a.m. tommorrow for one of my final camps from Merge. I have to be there for all of the logistical stuff. I will be heading back home tommorrow night around 9-10 p.m.. One more quick prayer request, my grandfather has been in the hospital for the past few days and today they set up arrangements for Hospice to come in tommorrow as he will be discharged from the hospital. This is a tough time for my dad especially but the one thing that is reassuring is that my grandfather is a Christian and I consider him to be one of the reasons that I am a pastor today.

No comments: