Thursday, January 3, 2008

Fantasy Champs

For the first time in the history of my storied Fantasy Football Franchise, I have finally achieved fantasy football immortality. No I didn't go undefeated but after a rocky start falling to fourth in my division within the first couple of weeks, my team (thanks in large part to Randy Moss and Peyton Manning) came charging back. I finished the season 10-3 earning the top seed and made mince meat of my first round opponent the Marietta Milly Men. The championship round was a little rougher with my team falling behind 35 points in the two week championship. Thanks to a couple of free agent pick ups and an amazing week from Randy Moss I was not only able to come back from a 35 point deficit but I was able to stretch out my lead and win by 35.

I would like to thank everyone who made this all possible. Special thanks to Bryan Holder and his Southern Shartonators for allowing me to completely destroy his team, to Reggie Smith and his CEO's for not bothering to show up in either game, to Wil Martin and the North Shaquars for creating the league and giving me a chance to coach again, to Evan Silver and the Powdersville Penguins nothing to be said here his name says it all. I probably have left someone off the list but thanks to everyone who made this possible. I would like to thank my Pop Warner little league fantasy football coach, thank you ESPN stat guy, thanks Coach Bellicheck for leaving Moss in the game, thanks to the password verifying person who always welcomed me with a "Welcome Sammy Not You? Sign Out" message every time that I logged into the game, to Al Gore for inventing the Internet that this game was played on, I could go on and on but the little red light is flashing and they're telling me we've got to commercial. Thank you to all my fans thank you all.

No comments: