Monday, October 15, 2007

Youth Ministry and a Busy Monday

Today was busy but all in a good way. I started off at 8:30 a.m. and didn't finish up working until 9:00 p.m.. There are tons of logistical and administrative things that had to be done today and I got a lot of them knocked out. I had my second staff meeting today. It was just Chase and I again at Nick Henrys in Powdersville. I've heard a lot of positive feedback about yesterday but we still found ways that we can improve.

Things are moving forward with a ton of different things. Keystones(our home group/life groups) are kicking off in the next couple of weeks. Make sure and stop by the info table and get signed up and someone will contact you about the different ones in your area.

In other news, we are officially kicking off our youth ministry in November. We have just worked out a deal where we are going to be meeting to start with and hopefully long term as well. Our youth ministry(grades 6-12) will be meeting at the Velocity building on Highway 153 in Powdersville beginning November 14th at 6:45 p.m. If you travel along Highway 153 you can't miss it. It is the largest building there sitting on the hill. Be sure to check out the info table for more details. It has been cool to see that we already have 10-15 youth already coming. I can't wait to see what happens when we kick this off in a month.

Thats about it for today. I am worn out.

No comments: