Friday, October 19, 2007

Volunteers of the Week

This week I had someone picked out for volunteer of the week but I decided to use this person in my message Sunday and I didn't want to let the cat out of the bag.

So, having said all of that I have decided to recognize a whole group of volunteers.

Our volunteers of the week are the Stepping Stones volunteers. These are our children's ministry volunteers. Erin Brown, Casey Callahan, Shannon Tucker and Melissa Gibson have headed up the different areas and have knocked the ball out of the park. This past Sunday during the message I heard a loud scream. I knew that they were having a blast and learning too.

A special thanks to Dana Longley for heading up the check in process. Also, a huge thanks for all of our students who are helping out in this area. These students are the back bone of this ministry and they give the children's ministry a boost of teenage energy.

Thanks again for all do.

No comments: