Monday, October 8, 2007

The Latest

It's been a busy past couple of weeks, so here is the latest:


  • Melissa turned 34 this past Friday. We bought her a cookie cake. She hates cookie cake, but, Isaac and I thoroughly enjoyed her cookie cake.
  • Yesterday we launched Stone Bridge Church. It was really cool to think about what all is going to take place.
  • Today I had my first staff meeting as a pastor. We met at Nick Henry's. It is a restaurant in Powdersville. Be sure and get a piece of cake if you go there.
  • Melissa,Isaac and her mom are heading to Cincinnati tomorrow for Isaac's check up. His liver numbers are still up so pray that they would start to come back down.
  • Tonight Isaac and I worked on his model cars. It's fun getting to do projects with him.
  • I did some brainstorming for our next two series coming up. They both are going to be really cool.
  • And lastly, I recently sold the yard go karts that I had. But, don't worry I am not going without. With the money I made off of those, I have bought something even faster for the back yard speedway. I have purchased a couple of Sprint Car Go Karts and they are bad fast. We now have to wear real helmets. A professor of mine told me that no matter what vocation I had in life that I needed to have a hobby. I tried fishing and that lasted for about 30 minutes until I get antsy. I tried golf but what is the purpose of chasing a little white ball all around someones field. I never tried hunting because I have a hard time killing anything other than the fire ants that we blow up with fireworks and gasoline. So I think that finally I have settled on go karts. They're fast, they're a blast to drive, and where else can you run your friends into your fence in the back yard. Here is a couple of pics of the new ride.

No comments: