Thursday, February 7, 2008

Trash Talkin Continues and Preseason Testing Begins

So the trash talkin has continued regarding this coming Sunday afternoon's backyard brawl. This week I have received numerous hate emails regarding my go kart driving abilities. I will not respond to these cheap shots because I have learned that Eagles never go into snake holes. I choose to soar just as I will on Sunday in the backyard go kart 50 lap main. Nascar has it's Bud Shootout this week and my backyard go kart series has it's own event appropriately named the Butt Shootout as in who's butt is gonna end up turned head on into my fence.

The funny thing about all the trash talking is that I doubt that the Allen's will even make it out of the heat races and into the main event. And Little H Chy will be dragging all around the track probably 5 laps down before the finish.

Preseason testing began this afternoon at the track. All four karts are tuned up and ready to go. The track is in excellent condition after the repaving by mother nature two nights ago. Practice Sunday will get underway at 2 p.m. with qualifying and races beginning at 3 p.m.. We will start with qualifying and then heat races to determine the racing order and line up for the main event.It's still not too late to get your name in the hat for the races Sunday. Just let me know so that I can have your name programmed into the Jumbotron in the backyard. I really don't have a Jumbotron yet but we are still seeking corporate sponsorship for trophies and all. This week's race will most likely be videoed and clips will be available on youtube.

No comments: