Tuesday, February 12, 2008

The Most Awesome Family

So the going joke around our house has been the fact that I bought and extra place for the Richard Petty Driving School and have been telling Melissa that she is getting to go the Driving School as her Valentine's Day Present. Anytime I would say that she just played it off like, oh whatever.

Well today I got home from work and Melissa left for the grocery store. While she was gone I asked Isaac if there was anything that Melissa may have mentioned that she was wanting for Valentines. He looked at me and said "daddy you've already got her that ticket to the driving school and that's all she wants".

So when she got home I was helping her carry in groceries and I told her what Isaac had said and then she proceeded to tell me she was really wanting to take part in the Richard Petty Driving Experience. It blew me away because I had only been kidding and she really wanted to go. So that took care of the whole search for a Valentine's Day present and instead of a box of chocolates and roses she will get to wear a sweaty driver's helmet in Charlotte. I have the most awesome family.

No comments: