Tuesday, February 26, 2008

If You're Going to Talk Junk

If you're going to talk junk, you best be able to back it up. Today I was sitting peacefully in my office working when a couple of ruffians walked in off of the street. One Adam Lanford proceeded to start talking junk about racing go karts. I guess that he missed the post a couple of weeks ago where I took Bryan and Justin to the wood shed. Just to refresh his memory I'll post this video once more. Mr. Lanford's mouth is writing checks his body can't cash. The showdown will happen within the next month if he shows up this time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm going to, and i'll be more than happy to back that up. say when. anybody could spin out bryan holder. and justin let you cause you're his boss. but you just let me know when it needs to go down.