Thursday, December 21, 2006

When you get older

I have always wondered what happens to people when they get old that causes them to just start talking out loud to themselves when they're in public. If you are old, I'm not trying to offend you. But heck, you're the one that is old. That's not my fault. So tonight I went to an auction hunting for some deals to put on ebay. As soon as the auction began, I noticed that an older gentleman behind me was talking out loud. At first I thought he was talking to someone beside him. He continued to get louder until finally I couldn't hear the auctioneer because of him talking. I finallly turned around to see who he was talking to and sure enough no one else was there. He was talking to himself trying to convince himself to bid on different items. And then once he bought a few items, he had an argument with himself over whether or not he already had one like the one he just bought. I left the auction and came back to the house and decided to mess around out in the garage. I had been outside about 10 minutes when Melissa walks out and asks who I'm outside talking to. Right then it hit me, I had been standing in the garage talking to myself over what project I was gonna work on. Crap, that old peopleotitus must be contagious.

That's about all I have for today. Join me next time for "The lessons I've learned this past year". Same bat time, same bat channel.

No comments: