Thursday, December 21, 2006

Life is good

Life is good. Right now as I write, I am enjoying my favorite dessert on the planet while watching my second favorite movie.(My favorite movie of all time has to be Saving Private Ryan. The scene where a dying Tom Hanks looks up at Matt Damon as says to him "earn this". And then it flashes to him years later and he asks his wife to tell him he's lived a good life. I cried.) Enough with Private Ryan and back to my story. My mom asked me what I wanted for Christmas this year and I knew exactly what I wanted, a strawberry cake from NickHenrys in Powdersville. There are only two things I have missed from back home. I miss my recliner. I miss Zaxbys fries.(They don't have Zaxby's up here in the north. And third, I miss me some cake from Nickhenrys in Powdersville. Any kind from there will do but strawberry has got to be the best. If you're heading up 81 stop in some time and ask for the strawberry cake or the peanut butter cake or the chocolate cake. But anyways, while I was sitting here enjoying my cake I came across my second favorite movie of all time Claymation Rudolph The Red Nose Reindeer. Life is Good. Hey Bryan, maybe you could use that for something. Life is Good

No comments: