Thursday, October 2, 2008

A Tornado

A tornado would best describe my week. Not all bad, but in many ways fast and furious. I haven't felt this much pressure in quite sometime. The good part is usually when the pressure is turned up like this that God is about to do something amazing.

I'm excited about Sunday. I've already heard of several people who are coming to StoneBridge for the first time Sunday on the one year anniversary of our church. I'm jacked up about that.

I can't wait until Wednesday either. Wednesday we are heading up to Charlotte where Isaac is going to meet Jeff Gordon and we are going to be a part of the Jeff Gordon Foundation and Hendrick Marrow Foundation dinner to raise money for the National Marrow Foundation.

Then the next Sunday we are going to do something pretty challenging and very exciting during the service. You must be there to find out.

Keep praying and inviting. Tomorrow is normally my day off but not much of a chance of that happening this week. I am going to sleep late but I still have a couple of more things to get done before Sunday.

No comments: