Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Three Things I'm Praying For

1. Our son- Isaac is doing exceptionally well. My biggest prayer is that he will soon be healthy enough to have his central line removed. For those of you who don't know, he has a double line coming out of his chest for his meds. For his sake, I just want him to feel like he can play like a normal child. He has some limitations with this line and I know it has to weigh on him. He handles it far better than I could but I want him to experience total freedom.

2. Church- Praying for us to impact the area for Christ. Seeing a lot of new faces but still praying that more disconnected people get connected.

3. Our House to Sale.- It's been less than a week on the market and we have two people that have the house on their short list. It would be awesome if one would make an offfer in the next few days that way we could move forward with everything. We've found a house in foreclosure and I'm all about saving money on house payments each month.

No comments: