Sunday, September 28, 2008

Sunday Recap

-Tons of new faces in Powdersville today. Always good seeing new faces. Not that it is not good seeing old faces. I generally like old people with old faces.

- It still blows my mind to think that next Sunday is the one year anniversary of our church. I can't wait for October and the new series we'll be kicking off. You don't want to miss the next two weeks. October 12th is going to be challenging and something we have never done before.

- Services today were smooth. We laughed(alright I laughed during the first video when we scared the mess out of everyone. I forgot to watch the audience in Anderson but I remembered to in Powdersville and people jumped. I am laughing right now as I type), we cried and hopefully were challenged and stretched in what our view of greatness is.

- We had a couple of folks from Spartanburg who are a part of a new launch there. They are in the formation stages. I went to lunch with these folks after service and they gave some very valuable feedback.

- Remember, next Sunday we are taking a special offering with 50% going towards missions and 50% going toward paying off our debt. Be praying about what God would have you to give.

- Big props to all of our volunteers who step up each week as servants.

No comments: