Sunday, September 21, 2008

Sunday Recap

- Uncensoredpastor.com has been having some technical difficulties due to my internet connection issues at the house. We are working to resolve these. We will be broadcasting from the office live during the week but for the time being we won't bradcast from the house unless we our internet issues are corrected. Thanks for hanging in there and understanding.

- I am truly blessed. I was thinking about that this evening as I sat listening to Isaac sing in the shower. That was just priceless to see how far he has come in the last 3 years.

- Services today were very smooth all around. The flow of everything went awesome. Touched on a subject that I definately need improvement in. I spoke on taming the tongue and the power of our spoken words.

- I performed an illusion in my message and it went off with without a hitch. I had been practicing my Harry Houdini skills for the last week and it worked. It fit perfect with the point I was making and even some of the folks that I knew would figure it out were left wondering how I put the paper back together. I will perform the trick tomorrow on uncensoredpastor.com at around 11:00 a.m. if you would like to see it again.

- Atmosphere was awesome today. Today we had our highest attendance for a non holiday. The only other time we had an attendance higher than today was back on Mother's Day when a ton of our folks brought their parents to church. Awesome job inviting people. Keep it up. The original message I was speaking on this coming week has changed and the new message I am speaking on Sunday should challenge us all.

- Two weeks from today we celebrate our 1 year anniversary. This is an exciting time in the life of StoneBridge. What is keeping you from being a part.

- Invite invite invite.

No comments: