Thursday, September 25, 2008

Day Off

- Tomorrrow is my day off and I'm excited about hanging out with Melissa and Isaac all day.

- This week has been crazy. Meetings and stuff at church every night this week.

- Tonight is relaxing just chillin watching our all time favorite show Survivor.

- This week at StoneBridge will be powerful. I'm doing something I've never done before. It has involved a lot of prayer this week. I'm not jumping from nothing, drinking nothing, or doing nothing crazy just something challenging. Be there early and bring friends.(I know this is bad English but I am not in English class)

- I would appreciate your prayers in regards to some decisions that need to be made. Pray for wisdom.

- Next week is our one year anniversary of the church. It started with 6 people in a living room and it's amazing to think how far we've come. Next week's message is going to be a challenge for all of us. It will be both campuses at one location.

- Our student ministry team continues to impress me. These guys get the big picture that it is not about the lights, stage, or the music but it is relational. It's about connecting with students in order to connect them with Christ. They get that.

No comments: