Monday, September 29, 2008

The next two weeks

-I need about an extra 10 hours to get finished all of the stuff I need to do this week.

- I figured it out I need to work smarter this week rather than harder so there might be some things that aren't as important that won't get done.

- This week is huge in the life of our church. This week marks the one year anniversary. This is huge because a large percentage of new church starts fail within the first year. So this is the first milestone at StoneBridge. This week's message should be challenging for us all to move ahead rather than to put it in cruise.

- Next week is slam packed. We start a new series " Breaking the Bank". We have some cool stuff taking place during that series. You'll have to be there to find out about it.

- Isaac, Melissa and I will be in Charlotte on Wednesday and Thursday of next week for a banquet hosted by Jeff Gordon and Rick Hendrick. It is a fund raiser for the National Marrow Foundation and they have asked Isaac to take part in it. Isaac will be wearing a button up shirt and brown shoes for the first time.(He'll wear pants too.) I have to wear a suit. That is ok though because there is a rumor that I will be wearing a suit on October 12th. I'm not confirming or denying it. You'll have to be there to find out.

1 comment:

----------- said...

A suit, huh? Let's make sure that we post a picture of that.