Saturday, August 23, 2008

Week in Review

Exciting stuff and tremendously encouraging this week.

Some new folks from NGU coming on board. We're going to see several areas go to the next level with this group and probably the coolest thing is that they are going to be the base for what we do in Traveler's Rest.

Crashing Jericho rocked out Wednesday night. These guys are the real deal.

Thursday and Friday is one of the most encouraging conference type things I have ever been to. I have been to conferences and round table discussions across the country but this was the best. Just hearing others hearts for their area, their joys, their struggles, their mistakes. Man, it made me feel normal.

Kid's World Powdersville was today. Awesome time, several new families we were able to connect with. Yes I did go down the inflatable water slide. That thing is huge. I could see all of Powdersville from atop the slide. There was tons of Freeee Ice Cream. I had 5 cherry screwballs throughout the course of the day. The best part is the two gumballs in the bottom. To say I'm a little hyped up is mild. I took over the title of adult champion in the 60 foot inflatable obstacle course. My record was 7-1. My only time losing came when I tried to cheat. Proof that cheaters don't win ......when they get caught. Just ask Joe Gibbs racing teams.

Church tomorrow ought to be awesome. I'm praying for big things and for people to Live Full. Anderson 9:15 a.m. Whitehall. Powdersville 10:55 a.m. Behind SunTrust. Go ahead and bring someone with you.

Gotta run, Isaac and I are about to watch the Bristol race.

2 comments:

----------- said...

Dude, just so you know, I would DUST you on the 60' obstacle course! AND I'M OLD!

Sammy Clary said...

Dude you're so old I don't know if you know what an inflatable obstacle course is. I'm just suprised someone as old as you knows what the internet is. tell you what, bring Holder over to the house tomorrow afternoon and we'll settle it on the go kart track.