Monday, August 25, 2008

Sunday Recap

I a day late because it has been a hectic last 3 weeks. Things are now starting to get in a groove.

Yesterday was smooth. We had a lot of new faces yesterday. I spoke on my skinny corn and the parable of the sower.

I'm really jacked about our next three series coming up. I wish I could do them all this coming Sunday. You probably wouldn't like that though because we would be at church for like 15-20 hours.

Next month we begin our new series uncensoredpastor . October 5th is our 1 year anniversary and the rest of October is our Breaking the Bank series. We worked on the November series today creatively and I am amped up. You will laugh, you will cry, but most of all my prayer is that you'll leave unchanged. I won't let any details out right now but it is going to be crazy.

Chris Brank came on board yesterday to help in Powdersville and the guys rocked out. He was playing a keyboard through his mac on stage which is cool. We have several NGU students that will be helping us in several areas. Wednesday night we are having a meet and greet for all youth and parents to meet the college students and get to know them a little better.

No comments: