Sunday, August 10, 2008

Sunday Recap

Today's message was very personal and I did a lot of sharing from my heart. We focused on the book of Ezekiel. The response afterward was very cool. I had several different people pull me aside and tell me that it really hit home. It was encouraging to see people being encouraged in the situations and events that they are facing.

Announcement video went over well. Bands did a great job. I am zapped after a long last two weeks. I'm looking forward to a more normal week this week and hopefully a couple of normal nights at home.

This Saturday, StoneBridge is taking part in freshman move in day at Anderson University from 8-12 a.m. I will be at North Greenville University this Friday with a couple of folks giving out ice cream for their freshman move in.

Next week we swing into full gear with a Crashing Jericho Concert for the youth on July 20th. I will be in Tennessee on the 21st and 22nd meeting with a group of church planters from Ohio. Saturday the 23rd we are having Kid's World Powdersville from 1-3:30 p.m. . A busy couple of weeks and then looking forward to a little rest.

1 comment:

// wil martin said...

Ezekiel?? Man, don't you know you ain't supposed to preach out of the old testament?? Ha ha. Just kidding. Good stuff, dude.