Monday, December 29, 2008

Cincy

We made it to Cincy. Only about 7 hours. Gas prices were less than $2 for the first time in forever on one of our trips up here. Traveler's Rest was $1.32 at Murphy's.   I saw $1.75 near Knoxville. It was $1.47 near Lexington. I think here in Cincinnati it was near $1.75. I'm thinking that I am going to load up a bunch of 5 gallon cans of gas from Murphy's and bring them north and sell them for $1.65. I would still make $.30 a gallon unless I had to use it all up to get here to sell it, in which case I would lose money. Nevermind, these Northerners from up here in the north will just have to keep paying higher prices for gas. No offense to all of our Northerners living in the South. No offense to Northerners living in the North either it's just that you're paying too much for gas. Oh yeah and your house prices are way high too.

We're here for a couple of days of hospital stuff and then back to the lower gas prices of South Caroilina.

No comments: