Sunday, December 9, 2007

Is it Fishing?

Today after church I went fishing with my friend Scott. Now I'll admit I went fishing there before and we actually caught some. Today was a different story. This biggest thing on my line today was the little minnows and I didn't even do a good job keeping them on. I flung three off my hook merely trying to cast. Needless to say I didn't get a bite. I didn't feel too bad though because Scott is a fisherman through and through and he didn't catch a thing either. Now if I was him I probably would be down and depressed. That is the thought that kept me happy knowing I didn't catch anything. At least I'm not him.



Today at church I used a video of a guy who goes to StoneBridge. His life story told the message today. It was powerful and I appreciate Robert sharing his story. Mark and the band did a great job. They have really stepped it up in the last few weeks.

This week we head to Cincinnati for Isaac's annual Liver Transplant check up.

Today marks the 6 year anniversary of Isaac's liver transplant. We are eternally grateful that a family thought of us during their time of loss and gave Isaac the gift of life. We encourage everyone to be organ donors and give the gift of life.

No comments: